Monday, September 28, 2009

COSS??

I'm so excited to be in my class today..hmm..why??
It is because our job today is to make a blog and I've already have it..haha
feels like want to screaming and jumping..huhu
actually I'm a new blogger and I'm a person that cannot give fully commitment
to update my post...but still I'm so excited if I've a chance to keep in update it because
i love writing..for me..creating a blog is one of my way to express my feeling and also my
gratitude to my life..i think everyone also has their own story(diary) and want to share it with everyone..but of course there are some secret that we should keep it for our self right..whatever it is..I'm so happy today..huhu..in my opinion..i think all of us should have a blog and today is the day..all my classmates will have it..thanks to our beloved lecturer..Ms.Linda for fulfilling my dream..okay..back to our topic..cos..mm..all of you must be wonder what this term 'cos' actually means??For your information cos is one of our required subject that we should take it in our university..cos means computer in science and we learn all about computer..how to use it..what other application that we can use it..truthfully I'm so grateful for being in this university and i will always appreciate what had we learn especially in this subject..because i know one day i will use it in future..the expansion of knowledge and the development of technology make our country always expose to the ict multimedia..in order to make our journey become more enjoyable,we should become one of this(development) part..i believe that the productive society come from their self..meaning if we want to change our life and get our life become better we should always trying..for me,attempt is one way to get success..and it is not difficult for us to try right??so..its up to u whether u want take it as a challenge or just want to run from it..challenge is still a challenge..
"TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment